Lost in the Sauce of it All


I'm currently sleep deprived and behind on all my work. Yet here I am trying to make something out of all I have access to. I don't have a niche, I'm not too sure what my social media presence will amount to as time goes on but I need something other than Uni to put my focus into.

It's my final semester and I'm low-key scared of the future. But I refuse to dwell on feeling like that for wayyy too long. 

I started a blog in 2014 and didn't stick through with it. I have quiet a few short stories I wrote in high school and they lay unfinished in an old file I've been hoarding for almost 10 years. I owe it to myself to follow through.

The world is getting hotter and I feel the sauce thickening. I'm very imperfect and am in no means an expert at this thing called life. All I can do is share my experience in hopes that it helps at least on other earthling. 


No matter how thicc the sauce gets I promise to stay afloat... no matter how thicc the sauce gets, stay afloat!

All the best my ninja's 

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recognizing Self-sabotage and How to build a trusting relationship with YOU